Which most closely describes you?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teese, please

I recently visited Panacea on Bloor Street in Toronto (which merits its own post so stay tuned, this place is vegan heaven) and picked up a few vareties of Teese cheese by Chicago SoyDairy, including Nacho Sauce. I wouldn't recommend eating this stuff cold, but I give it an 8 out of 10 when melted. It's the closest thing a vegan can get to amusement park nacho cheese! I fully enjoyed it. It even gets that plasticky top layer if it sits too long after melting! Ahh yes, it brought me back to my university days of eating B-and lower-grade food. I don't think Teese is half as damaging to my body as "real" fake stuff, so I went ahead and ate half a pack in one sitting. I melted some for Taco night. I spread some on a few open-face tacos and, you'll see below, blobbed it on another few. My tacos are topped with Yves ground soy (quickly pan fried), salsa, Tofutti sour cream, cilantro, lettuce, onions and tomatoes.,





1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a feast. It is marvelous. I also added you into my blogroll.

    http://nuestracena-vegancuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete